BA ARCHAEOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY VL46
Full Time: 3 Years
Explore humanity from its earliest origins and uncover what it means to be human with our BA Archaeology and Anthropology joint honours degree.
This course combines archaeology’s examination of material evidence from our past and present with anthropology’s focus on human development through time. Studying these two disciplines together allows you to piece together a thorough understanding of the human condition.
This understanding will be crucial in addressing issues critical to our shared global future, including:
the relationship between humans and environmental change
inequality, migration and identity
population growth and development
human diets and health
politics, economics and sustainable living.
By examining human behaviour, development and societies, you will better understand the roots of these issues, and can investigate how previous cultures have tackled comparable problems – and how contemporary cultures are tackling them now.
Using both science-led and humanities-led methodologies, you will examine the human experience from the beginning – the biological evolution of our earliest ancestors – and progress to present-day issues. During your studies you will analyse:
theoretical and empirical perspectives from the past and present.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA War, Peace and International Relations with a Placement Year L253 at University of Reading
- BA War, Peace and International Relations L252 at University of Reading
- BA Ethics, Value and Philosophy V590 at University of Reading
- BSc International Development with a Placement Year L901 at University of Reading
- BSc INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT L900 at University of Reading
- BA ARCHAEOLOGY AND HISTORY VV14 at University of Reading