Postgraduate Diploma in Science Digital Marketing Practice
The Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing programme has been developed in response to demand from a wide variety of industries, graduates will be equipped with a broad portfolio of digital marketing skills. The programme will be delivered in an innovative and flexible manner, consisting of lectures, workshops, group work, presentations, and guest speakers from industry and academia and via e-learning mode. Participants will receive intensive practical training in key digital skills such as online content creation, web and e-commerce design, development of online communication platforms, data analytics and search engine optimisation, strategic digital planning, online branding and relationship.
- Digital Platforms and e-commerce
- Data Analysis and SEO
- Digital Implementation
- Digital Branding and e-CRM
- Digital Design
- Strategic Digital Planning
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must hold at least a Level 8 qualification at honours level in business or a related programme with strong business content.
Applicants with a Level 8 qualification at honors level in other disciplines and at least two years relevant business experience may also be considered for entry.
Places on the program are allocated on merit, on a competitive basis.
Applicants who do not currently meet the academic entry requirements may wish to consider using WIT's Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) mechanism.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: BDMAP
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 08 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Higher Diploma in Science Business Systems Analysis at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Certificate Management for Healthcare Professionals at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Finance and Business Analytics at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Certificate Economics & Finance at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Higher Diploma in Business Management at Waterford Institute of Technology