Management and Finance MSc
Studying a dual-subject Masters enables you to take on a range of roles in management consultancy, banking, corporate finance and financial management.
We offer broad training in management and financial skills. You’ll gain an in-depth appreciation of the financial environment in both the public and private sectors.
As the course progresses, you’ll have the opportunity to study specialised topics in management or finance to match your career interests. And by learning with people from all over the world, you’ll develop the expertise and confidence to work globally.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex