Master of Engineering Management
The Master of Engineering Management (MEM) is an opportunity for engineers, technical specialists and non-technical professionals to build and stretch their managerial skills and integrate their business and technical knowledge.
The duration of this course is one and a half years; however, applicants with a recognised bachelor's degree are eligible for credit recognition of up to four subjects and are thus able to complete the course in one year on a full-time basis. The MEM has been specifically designed to emphasise the interface between engineering, technology and management.
The integration of carefully tailored coursework and an independent project delivers graduates who understand the professional, societal and environmental context and have developed a range of management and engineering capabilities to respond to it.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The MEM program provides an opportunity for those who aspire to excellence to challenge themselves at the master's level, deepen their skills and knowledge and gain a competitive edge in the industry.
Post-Study Work (PSW)
- bachelor degree (including honours): 2 years*
- masters by coursework: 2 years*
- masters by research: 3 years
- doctoral degree: 4 years
* for international students completing Bachelors and Masters degrees (minimum 92 weeks)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree was completed with no more than 25 per cent of subjects failed.
Minimum English Language Requirement
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
- TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- AE5: Pass;
- PTE: 58-64;
- CAE: 176-184
- Course Code: 081088E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Information Systems (Advanced) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Information Systems at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Science in Internetworking at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Science in Internetworking (Extension) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Information Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)