Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc
Entrepreneurial skills are essential for career success – whether in small and medium-sized enterprises, your own business or on project-based venture teams in large companies.
Our Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc combines state-of-the-art academic knowledge with practical skills. You’ll learn to design, manage and grow new ventures in a challenging business world.
You’ll learn from and network with visiting speakers. These include entrepreneurs running successful and innovative social and commercial enterprises. You’ll also benefit from our close collaboration with the Sussex Innovation Centre, NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator and local organisations that offer strategic advice for entrepreneurs, start-ups and innovative growing companies.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Information Technology with Business and Management MSc at University of Sussex