Marketing and Management with Psychology (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons)
An understanding of psychology plays a vital role in understanding changing consumer behaviour and wider marketing sub-disciplines. Boost your career prospects by studying key concepts in both areas.
Whether you want to launch your own company, become an advertising executive or innovate at the heart of a global organisation, this course will prepare you for a range of marketing and management roles. You’ll study a combination of marketing and management theory and practice, combined with an examination of key psychological concepts within this context.
On this BSc you'll critically evaluate organisational and consumer behaviour, while learning the importance of marketing strategy, brand development and new product management. You'll develop a valuable understanding of economics and accounting and business law, as well as studying digital marketing, consumer behaviour, international marketing and marketing analytics and metrics.
This course fully prepares you for the workplace and you have the opportunity to apply for a year working in industry where you can put your knowledge into practice.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex