Electronic and Electrical Engineering MSc (Eng)
Commercial products today combine many technologies, and industry is increasingly interdisciplinary. This course meets this demand, giving you an interdisciplinary knowledge base in modern electronics including power, communications, control and embedded processors.
You’ll develop a broad grasp of many interlocking disciplines: core modules develop your practical lab skills and industry awareness, and a range of optional modules allow you to focus on your interests or career plans. You can study wireless communication systems, electric drives, generating electric power from renewable sources, FPGAs and system-on-chip, medical electronics and E-Health, C and Matlab programming. In labs you will use modern first-class equipment.
This course will appeal to people with a broad interest in electronics, or who will specialise in modern communications techniques, system-on-chip, control systems, power and drives or renewable energy.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc at University of Leeds
- Transport Planning MSc at University of Leeds
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc at University of Leeds
- Petroleum Production Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Exploration Geophysics MSc at University of Leeds