Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship
Invest in your potential
Successful entrepreneurs are passionate, savvy, resilient and well-connected. They see the world for what it could be. In ever-changing economic landscapes, they dare to be original and take risks.
What will you do?
Our Graduate Certificate in Entrepreneurship is a flexible and future-oriented introductory degree. We offer the following specialisations:
- Entrepreneurial Thinking
- Managing New Ventures
- International Entrepreneurship
- New Venture Start-up.
- build a strong foundation of entrepreneurial knowledge through your chosen specialisation
- receive hands-on help from experienced mentors and professionals
- extend your learning with a study tour, business plan, tech challenge or further elective according to your interests and career goals.
Where could it take you?
We can’t wait to find out! You might market clothing made from food waste or explore the wild world of biotech. You could get behind functional art or innovative building materials. Perhaps you’ll found the next fortune 500 company. With an entrepreneurial spirit, the opportunities are limitless.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Certificate in International Trade and Development at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Health Economics at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Certificate in Health Economics at The University of Adelaide
- Professional Certificate in International Trade at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Wine Business at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting at The University of Adelaide