Medical Sciences MBiol, BSc
Studying Medical Science at the University of Leeds will equip you for a wide range of medical and science-related careers. You’ll explore core biomedical subjects such as anatomy, physiology, pharmacology and neuroscience, with teaching from expert researchers in world-class facilities.
On this undergraduate degree you'll gain an integrated knowledge of the human body; how it works in health and disease and of current biomedical science techniques and methodologies.
Our integrated Masters offers you an additional year of specialist training. You’ll undertake an extended research project and study advanced medical sciences topics.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds