Environment, Development and Policy MA
This MA highlights the complex relationship between environmental and developmental challenges.
Based in the School of Global Studies, you’ll study in a unique department that encourages you to learn from the Global South as much as from the Global North. You’ll learn to think critically and practically about the effects different theoretical assumptions and policy approaches have on our ability to manage the relationship between environment, economy and society.
You’ll explore a range of critical and practitioner perspectives on environment, development and policy, drawing from the three main subject areas in the School of Global Studies:
- International Relations/International Political Economy.
Our campus is also home to an active student body, hosting frequent debates, lectures, films and social events around global and political issues.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- The UK Government has announced they plan to open a new immigration route which will allow international students to work for 2 years after completing their progromme of studies.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- ?Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Your qualification should be in either the social or natural sciences; alternatively, you should have relevant professional experience or engagement.
English language requirements
- Standard level (6.5 overall, including at least 6.0 in each component).
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex