BA (Hons) in Human Resource Management
This course enables you to acquire the relevant knowledge and skills to make you an effective manager of people, no matter what area of business you choose to work in, as well as an HRM professional, able to impact on the quality of people’s working lives and on their contribution to the performance of their organization.
This degree will equip you with the essential knowledge and skills to prepare you for a successful career in a complex and ever-changing business world, whether you intend to work in human resource management or any other area of business.
In the first year, you will study a range of management-related subjects, designed to ensure you have a broad foundation and knowledge of management, joining with students from a range of business-related degree routes. You will consider the human, legal, economic, financial and technology-related issues managers are faced with, and the tools and techniques they use.
The second-year focuses more specifically on key aspects of human resource management, such as employee development, employee relations, and leadership, as well as giving you the opportunity to choose from a range of other modules, to meet your particular interests.
Note:- 4 Years with placement year
Bishop Otter Campus
Our Bishop Otter Campus in Chichester is set in beautiful surroundings with plenty of relaxing green space and a combination of attractive, historic buildings and excellent modern facilities. Back in 1839, the campus was founded by William Otter, Bishop of Chichester. 180 years later, the University still retains a strong sense of history as original parts still remain. Chichester is a beautiful city which offers a wealth of history and culture. It has many historical places to discover such as Chichester Cathedral, Market Cross and Chichester City Walls. Alongside its history, Chichester is surrounded by breath-taking sandy beaches with East and West Wittering beaches only 20 minutes away from campus. The South Downs National Park begins just 1.5 miles from our Chichester campus. From rolling hills to bustling market towns, the South Downs National Park's landscapes cover 1,600km² of breath-taking views and hidden gems. With Brighton, Portsmouth and Southampton all under an hour away, the University of Chichester is perfectly placed for exploring the south coast.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
We’re a friendly and professional team, dedicated to helping students and graduates to plan their futures, to learn about the world of work and meet employers.
There are many ways employers may get involved with the University and meet the talent of our students and graduates.
The Careers and Employability team can help with finding work or postgraduate study, developing connections and skills, going freelance or starting a business. We’ll assist with searching for jobs, choosing a career, completing and sharpening an application form or CV.
2 Years PSW is applicable after the course.(Bachelors & Masters only)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Foundation Year
- Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Standard VII from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- Metro State Boards (Delhi, Maharashtra, Chennai, Kolkata, and Karnataka)
- Minimum 60%.
For High School qualifications from alternative boards, an International Foundation Year will be required.
- Higher Secondary Education Board Examination
- A recognized international foundation year
- International Foundation Programme
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma
- A-Levels (including Sri Lankan General Certificate of Education (Advanced level) equivalent)
Typical Offer (individual offers may vary):
UCAS Tariff points: 104 – 112 (A levels or combination with AS / EPQ / BTEC/ Cambridge Technical)
A levels: BBC - BCC
BTEC/Cambridge Technical: DMM - MMM
Access to HE Diploma: Pass
International Baccalaureate: 28 points
IELTS 6.0 overall with no element lower than 5.5
- Course Code: N600
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management at University of Chichester
- BA (Hons) in Event Management at University of Chichester
- BA (Hons) in Marketing and Event Management at University of Chichester
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance at University of Chichester
- BA (Hons) in Sport Management at University of Chichester
- BA (Hons) in Event Management and Finance at University of Chichester