Master of Engineering in Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
This Masters Degree specialises in the design and development of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, the underlaying technology of smart and autonomous vehicles. This part-time programme brings together interdisciplinary concepts such as computer vision, artificial intelligence, vehicle dynamics and advanced sensor systems to provide current engineers with the skills required to design the next generation of automotive technology.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years PSW after the course completion
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants under 23 require five Leaving Certificate subjects (or equivalent) at grade D including Mathematics and English or Irish. Applicants over 23 will be considered on prior relevant experience and/or motivation for taking the programme.
IELTS-6.0 wit no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Engineering in Road and Transport Engineering at Institute of Technology Sligo
- MEng in Geotechnical / Structural Engineering Joint Programme at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Master of Engineering in Structural Engineering with Geotechnical Engineering at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Master of Engineering in Geotechnical Engineering with Structural Engineering at Institute of Technology Sligo