Bachelor of Business (Honours)
This course is designed to ensure you have the capabilities and skills for the current dynamic and challenging business environment. Students study core business areas throughout their studies before choosing their specialist stream in Year Four. Students choose between Finance, Marketing or Human Resource Management in their final year. This offers students the flexibility to explore the various aspects of business before committing to a specialisation.
It is no longer enough to provide goods and services to the market; businesses today must ensure they provide top class customer service, work within an increasingly regulated environment and within a socially responsible framework. This course will enable you to meet these challenges head on.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business in International Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business in Applied Sport with Business at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB(Hons) in Business in Tourism with Event Management (Add-On) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Sport with Business at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB (Honours) in Sport with Business (Add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo