This two-year course is for you if you already have an undergraduate degree in a non-law subject. The course provides you with the opportunity to learn about the law, both in the traditional sense of ‘thinking like a lawyer’ and in the broader sense of law as a social institution.
This is a Qualifying Law Degree* which enables you to progress directly to the vocational stage of legal education should you wish to qualify as a solicitor or barrister in England and Wales. It’s also recognised in a number of other jurisdictions.
You’ll cover the seven foundations of legal knowledge and develop your legal research skills. A wide range of optional modules will also enable you to follow your interests in specialist legal areas such as company or employment law, human rights law, environmental law and family law. You could also explore topics in criminal justice and criminology, such as policing or youth crime.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with French Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Politics and Social Policy BA at University of Leeds
- Law with International Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with Hispanic Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with German Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with European Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds