Carbon Management MSc
Are you ready to confront the challenges of the global climate crisis?
Join students from across the globe to tackle the challenges of climate change and create a low-carbon economy.
The MSc Carbon Management will equip you with high-level knowledge and understanding of climate change and how it relates to economics, business, policy, and climate science.
This interdisciplinary programme is fast-paced and dynamic.
Your studies will draw widely on the latest research in the climate change field as well as case studies from Scotland and around the world.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
A key strength of the MSc Carbon Management is the employability of our graduates.
The primary aim of the MSc is to provide businesses, industry, academia and governments with an annual cohort of graduates who have the high-level knowledge necessary to help move the world towards a low-carbon future.
The programme combines the teaching of theory, academic knowledge and understanding with the development of applied and practical skills.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A UK 2:1 honours degree or its international equivalent.
Postgraduate entry requirements for students from India.
In order to qualify for entry to master’s study at the University of Edinburgh, you must have a good degree from a highly ranked university in India.
- Entry requirements will vary, depending on the intended programme of study. However, the minimum score you should have achieved is 60% or more in your Bachelor's study.
- We may also accept equivalent qualifications or work experience.
- Applicants who meet this minimum may be considered for entry and will be measured competitively against other applicants. For many of our programmes, competition is high and in the majority of cases, a very high First Class degree will be required. Certain programmes will also have specific requirements in terms of both the overall degree result and strengths in particular subjects which are seen as relevant to that degree.
Graduate entry to Medicine (MBChB)
Applicants with an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline will be considered for the 6 year programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Computer Science MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Poultry Science MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Conservation Genetics with Wildlife Forensics MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Ancient Worlds (Archaeology and Classics) MSc at The University of Edinburgh
- Advanced Clinical Practice MVetSci at The University of Edinburgh
- UKRI Centre for Doctoral Training in Biomedical Artificial Intelligence MScR at The University of Edinburgh