Bachelor of Science - Bachelor of Commerce
Double degrees aim to broaden your knowledge and skill base and improve career options in competitive, increasingly interactive fields. Studies in science allow you to research problems, interpret data and propose solutions. Studies in business will focus on how organisations operate in the wider commercial and economic environments. When combined, the skills and knowledge from these two fields can place you in a key position to work with the complex challenges we will face in the future.
The major areas of study in Science include: Ecology and Conservation Biology, Cell and Molecular Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Environment and Physical Geography.
The major areas of study in Commerce include: Accountancy, Business Law, Economics, Finance, Financial Planning, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management, Marketing, Public Relations, and Supply Chain Management.
- March Deadline: Feb
Application Processing Time in Days: 8
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Data Science and Analytics at University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Neuroscience at University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Psychological Science - Bachelor of Social Science at University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Science - Bachelor of Arts at University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Science (Physics) - Bachelor of Arts at University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) - Bachelor of Commerce at University of Wollongong