Economics and History BA
From trade and industry to living standards and medicine, economic issues have often been at the heart of historical change. This varied and dynamic degree gives you a deep understanding of economic issues in the modern world, as well as an insight into how societies change over time.
Core modules will introduce you to key concepts in both subjects, such as historiography, economic theory and statistics. Then you’ll build on this when you choose from an impressive range of optional modules spanning periods, cultures and sectors.
You could study anything from transport economics and international trade to ethics and the global banking sector, alongside the Industrial Revolution, the Tudors and decolonisation. It’s a fantastic opportunity to discover new perspectives on history and the present, and to gain a broad base of skills that employers seek.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Business and Marketing BSc at University of Leeds
- International Business and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Economics and Finance BSc at University of Leeds
- Social Policy with Enterprise BA at University of Leeds
- Economics and Politics BA at University of Leeds