MSc in Biopharmaceutical Science
Biopharmaceutical Science involves study of the discovery, development and processing of modern, medical drugs by artificially growing some or all of the components utilising cell culture technologies. The processes involved are more biological-based as compared to the more chemical-based processes associated with small-molecule pharmaceutical products. The Medical Biotechnology and Biopharmaceutical sectors are among the fastest growing in the Life Sciences area both nationally and internationally.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years PSW after the course completion
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants under 23 require five Leaving Certificate subjects (or equivalent) at grade D including Mathematics and English or Irish. Applicants over 23 will be considered on prior relevant experience and/or motivation for taking the programme.
IELTS-6.0 wit no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Science in Quality at Institute of Technology Sligo
- MSc in Computing (Data Science) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- MSc in Bioprocessing Science at Institute of Technology Sligo
- MSc in Industrial Pharmaceutical Science at Institute of Technology Sligo
- MSc in Medical Technology Regulatory Affairs at Institute of Technology Sligo
- MSc in Biopharmaceutical Processing at Institute of Technology Sligo