Master of Business Administration
Our MBA allows you to expand your professional skills and knowledge to achieve your career goals. The degree provides you with a comprehensive set of skills in the key fields of decision making, ethics, management, marketing and strategy needed to operate in a globalized economy.
We have a diverse range of admission pathways.
If you have a bachelor's degree or higher, plus at least two years relevant work experience you will be eligible for admission to the MBA. If you do not have a bachelor's degree, you can undertake a Graduate Certificate in either Accounting, Agribusiness, Business, Human Resource Management or Management and this will enable you to articulate through to the MBA. The Graduate Certificate pathways require only a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or simply at least five years relevant work experience for admission.
Living in Armidale you will experience the best of both city and rural living. Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights all for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay in a major city. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquility of New England on a rural property.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
UNE’s Master of Business Administration is designed for working professionals seeking to succeed in top leadership positions in any industry.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall:
A candidate shall submit a Statement of Service for their work experience from their employer; and
- (a) hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification and at least two years of full-time equivalent relevant work experience**; or
- (b) hold an AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma or Honours qualification plus at least two years of full-time equivalent relevant work experience**; or
- (c) hold an AQF Level 9 Masters qualification or above and at least two years of full-time equivalent relevant work experience**; or
- (d) hold a Graduate Certificate of Applied Corporate Governance and Risk Management through the Governance Institute of Australia.
**Relevant work experience refers to a position of responsibility in any organizational or industry context.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 06 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Strategic Organisational Development and Human Resource Management at University of New England
- Master of Professional Accounting at University of New England
- Master of Economics (Coursework) at University of New England
- Master of Economic and Regional Development at University of New England
- Master of Business Administration (International) at University of New England