Master of Arts Advanced Facilitation Skills for Promoting Health and Well Being
The Masters in Advanced Facilitation Skills for Promoting Health and Well Being offers participants a unique opportunity to finely tune their facilitation and personal skills through practical experience, group process, and advanced personal development. The aims of the program are as follows:
- To enhance participants’ personal growth and development to advance the knowledge, skills, attitudes, and competencies required for effective facilitation of health and well-being with groups, individuals, and key populations.
- To develop practitioner and academic capabilities underpinned by relevant academic theory.
- To enable participants to make an original and significant contribution at the forefront of the field of study of and practice of facilitation for health and well-being.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should hold a qualification at NFQ Level 8 Honours (2.2) degree or equivalent. Applicants who do not hold the standard qualifying NFQ Level 8 Qualification criteria, but have relevant work experience and study may be considered for admission to the programme under the Institute’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process and subject to an interview.
All applicants must demonstrate that they have a level of maturity and life experience adequate to cope with the modalities of the programme. The programme board will require an interview with applicants to ascertain this. A minimum of 70% must be achieved at the interview in order to be considered for a place on the programme.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD591
- Course Type: Blended
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Master of Science Computing (Enterprise Software Systems) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Science Computing (Information Systems Processes) at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Science Analytical Science with Quality Management at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Arts Applied Spirituality at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Master of Science Applied Sport and Exercise Psychology at Waterford Institute of Technology
- MSc in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Motivational Interviewing (MI) for Practice at Waterford Institute of Technology