BSc BUSINESS ECONOMICS L113
You will develop a strong understanding of quantitative techniques and the conceptual underpinnings of microeconomic and macroeconomic theory and how they can be applied to the analysis of business behaviour. You will cover topics including money and banking, industrial organisation and business history.
In the first and second year, you'll take many of the same core modules as our BSc Economics course to ensure you develop the skills and knowledge required to effectively study economics. You'll acquire specialist knowledge of business economics through core modules in your second and final year, which cover the topics of money and banking, industrial organisation and business history.
Optional modules allow you to explore other areas of economics or learn more about the practical aspects of business, such as accounting. Modules from other subjects such as history and politics are also available and are a good way to broaden your knowledge and pursue other interests.
In addition to traditional lectures, you'll take part in small group tutorials in which you can discuss and analyse theory and practice through case studies, group presentations and open debate. You can also apply what you learn to a placement and gain valuable real-world experience at the same time.
You also have the option of studying this degree over four years with a placement year.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading