Professional Certificate in International Trade
A competitive edge in a globalised world
Our planet and its populations deserve an equitable and prosperous future. To secure this kind of progress, we need practical, informed collaboration at the global level.
Our Professional Certificate in International Trade provides the skills and knowledge needed to do just this.
What will you do?
This intensive degree consists of two core courses built around understanding international negotiations, agreements, strategies and opportunities. You will:
- gain practical insights into the political dynamics of trading environments
- understand the roles of key domestic, regional and global players
- consider challenges facing your industry in a globalised future
- learn leveraging strategies through case-based learning experiences.
Where could it take you?
Your role on the global stage is dictated only by your own ambition. You might advise on local or international trade policy. You could market products across different countries. Perhaps you’ll be an investment consultant, trade agreements negotiator, corporate export manager or economic researcher.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Certificate in International Trade and Development at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Health Economics at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Certificate in Health Economics at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Wine Business at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Professional Accounting at The University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in International Trade and Development at The University of Adelaide