English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons)
Tailor your degree to your passion. Our English Language and Linguistics BA enables you to choose from a wide range of specialist areas and examine language from psychological, cultural and historical perspectives. You also have the opportunity to apply for a year studying abroad.
From child language acquisition to forensic linguistics – our extensive range of modules and supportive learning environment means you graduate with the skills to develop your career in a range of areas, from journalism, PR and new media, to language teaching and speech, and language therapy.
You’ll be part of a close-knit community of staff and students who all support each other.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32 - 34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English and Media Studies (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex