Law with Politics LLB (Hons)
Study for a qualifying law degree while gaining an insight into how the law works in different political systems.
You’ll cover core legal modules and learn from experts who are influencing debates on topics from political corruption to foreign policy analysis.
You’re taught by research-active faculty and study theoretical and practical aspects of law. Through the Sussex Law Clinics, you can gain valuable work experience of the law in action before you graduate. We also have links with leading law firms that sponsor our student competitions in national and international mooting, criminal advocacy, client interviewing, negotiation, mediation and legal debating. Our supportive alumni are also happy to provide career advice for current students.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 34 - 36 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with Media LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law with International Relations LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law with American Studies (with a study abroad year) LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Law LLB (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Social Work BA (Hons) at University of Sussex