You’ll learn from leading scholars with expertise in a wide range of areas, so you can keep your options open and explore a variety of approaches to law.
Sussex Law School provides an international, stimulating and engaging learning environment for you to build a rich base of knowledge. You can select core modules from any of our LLM courses. You'll extend your breadth and depth of knowledge of legal principles and the social, political, economic and cultural context in which you operate.
This course has skills training at its core, helping you to approach legal problems logically. This LLM gives you the opportunity to investigate a broad range of legal subject areas and to choose different pathways.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Education and Development MA at University of Sussex
- Education MA at University of Sussex
- Early Years Education MA at University of Sussex
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA at University of Sussex
- Social Work MA at University of Sussex
- Criminology and Criminal Justice MA at University of Sussex