Artificial Intelligence and Adaptive Systems MSc
The study of natural and artificial intelligent and adaptive systems is at the heart of rapidly developing areas. These range from artificial intelligence and autonomous robotics to neuroscience, consciousness and cognitive science.
This MSc prepares you for research and development in intelligent and adaptive systems. You'll cover theoretical issues and practical techniques for their design and implementation.
You can choose to organise your studies around one of these areas:
- artificial intelligence and cognitive modelling
- robotics and autonomous systems
- data science, machine learning and natural language processing
- computational biology and consciousness science.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A