Geography with Transport Studies BA
Ever wondered how to plan transport to beat traffic jams, make buses and trains work, and deliver all those online orders? How do we make cities sustainable and healthy at the same time as providing access to jobs? This course explores transport’s essential contribution to quality of life, and how to resolve problems it causes for society.
Our Geography with Transport Studies BA course explores how transport contributes to quality of life, but also causes problems for society – an issue that has taken it to the top of the political agenda.
This is a degree with a distinctive employability element - you'll study human geography alongside modules taught by the University’s internationally renowned Institute for Transport Studies.
You’ll be equipped with skills for a multitude of careers in the transport sector and beyond in the UK or worldwide, including transport planning, transport analysis and economics, freight and logistics, project management, location planning.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds