International Relations and Development BA (Hons)
You’ll join one of the largest dedicated International Relations departments in the world, and an academic community that enjoys a world reputation for being a leading centre for Development Studies in the world.
You’ll learn from experts driving debates and influencing policy – on topics such as peace-building, migration, human rights, humanitarian emergencies, global health, food security, poverty, financial instability and climate change.
Outside the classroom, you gain insights into global issues through field trips and international placements. You’ll even have the opportunity to shape our research agenda by participating in our International Development and International Relations societies.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex