Pre-Masters Programme in Engineering and Computing
Your pathway to a Masters degree in engineering or computing
The programme includes academic modules, study skills and English language training, providing complete preparation for your Masters in computing or engineering. Learning in small-sized classes, you will receive 18 hours of teaching per week.
- Develop your understanding of concepts within mathematics and computing, including hardware, software and issues around design and usability
- Develop the mathematical skills necessary for postgraduate study by covering topics such as linear, second order, constant coefficient ordinary differential equations and apply to the modelling of engineering problems.
- Complete a subject related research project
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Skills for career success
At Liverpool John Moores University International Study Centre, we will ensure you become familiar with the world of work. We know that graduate recruiters and top employers are looking for a specialist range of skills and we will help you develop these as part of your course.
To give you a head start, you will undertake a variety of CareerAhead activities to help you become a confident, professional, employable graduate. We will help you to work on skills to improve your employability, such as problem solving, communication and teamwork. You will also write a personal development plan, setting goals for your time at university.
You'll also have the opportunity to build up work experience by taking up part-time employment or a work placement during your studies. Find out more about working rights as part your visa.
Career support at Liverpool John Moores University
When you progress to Liverpool John Moores University you'll benefit from award-winning careers support, including world-class facilities, work placements for students, internships and expert business advice. All staff will help you get the most out of your degree at Liverpool John Moores University, and maximise your chance of success in the job market. This helps make our students successful.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Nationality: Available to international and EU students
English language: Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.5* (with minimum of 5.5 in all sub skills)
IELTS equivalents: If you do not have an IELTS test then with the combined visa, we can accept a number of IELTS equivalents which include:
- IB: 4
- GCSE: C
- A Level: D
- Recognised first degree - 3 year undergraduate BA (hons) at 45% or above
- Recognised first degree - 3 year undergraduate BA (hons) at 40% or above, 4 year B Comms
- Recognised first degree or D3/D4 Diploma
- Recognised first degree with 50%
- Recognised first degree
- Recognised Bachelor degree
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A