Master of Fine Arts
The Master of Fine Arts program provides an opportunity to advance both your creative practice and research abilities. You will develop your chosen specialization through research and experimentation within a dedicated postgraduate studio environment, encouraging cross-discipline perspectives. The aim of the postgraduate study at Elam is to polish your practice and research skills in order to prepare you to make a meaningful, rich contribution to contemporary art.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
There are three common areas where Elam graduates find employment – public sector, private organisations, or as a practising artist or entrepreneurial creative. As the business world looks to innovators, the capabilities developed through a creative education are becoming highly sought-after. For more, visit our careers webpage - www.creative.auckland.ac.nz/en/about/creative-careers.html.
Jobs related to this programme
- Art curator
- Art writer or critic
- Creative director in an agency
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 5.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Urban Planning (Professional) and Urban Design at University of Auckland
- Master of Urban Planning (Professional) and Heritage Conservation at University of Auckland
- Master of Urban Planning (Professional) at University of Auckland
- Master of Urban Planning at University of Auckland
- Master of Urban Design at University of Auckland
- Master of Theology at University of Auckland