Finance BSc (Hons)
Gain the specialised skills and knowledge to help shape the financial industry of tomorrow. With our Finance BSc, you develop an in-depth understanding of modern financial markets – from risk management and hedging to banking regulation and corporate finance.
On this course you gain a solid grounding in the principles of accounting and finance, and the theories of investments, as well as exploring more specific aspects of accounting and econometrics. You'll also get an introduction to statistics and mathematics for finance and economics. You’ll learn practical skills and practise making informed business decisions, just as you might in your future workplace, through real-world problem-solving exercises.You have access to our Bloomberg Financial Markets Lab located in the EQUIS-accredited University of Sussex Business School. This allows you to take part in real-time financial and trading simulation, supervised by academic and industry experts.
While broadening your knowledge of finance you can tailor your degree to your career preferences through a wide range of options including blockchain finance, cryptocurrency markets, strategy, innovation and ethics. You can also choose to spend time in the workplace or studying abroad.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex