Graduate Certificate of Information Systems
Take your understanding of information systems and commerce to the next level with Deakin’s Graduate Certificate of Information Systems.
Designed as an introductory course for professionals working in business and government, this course gives you a strong technical background in specific areas of e-business and supply chain management.
Whether you’re a graduate of business, management, marketing, social policy, or public administration, you can increase your employability with our Graduate Certificate of Information Systems.
The Melbourne Burwood Campus is Deakin’s largest. A short trip from Melbourne’s central business district, Burwood offers the perfect balance between city lifestyle and suburban comfort. On campus you will find impressive buildings and world-class facilities, a wide range of learning and social spaces, and a relaxed atmosphere. If you enjoy getting outdoors between classes, the Melbourne Burwood Campus also sits alongside parkland, which is great for walking, jogging and cycling.
Application Processing Time in Days: 5
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum admission requirements:
- Bachelor degree or higher, OR
- two years of relevant work experience*, OR
- evidence of academic capability judged to be equivalent
*note: Relevant professional experience that demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the commercial environment, project management, or IT.
Mandatory student checks
Any unit which contains work-integrated learning, a community placement, or interaction with the community may require a police check, Working with Children Check, or another check.
When you apply to Deakin, it’s important to attach all requested supporting documentation, otherwise, your application could be delayed or disallowed.
Remember, most documents need to be certified before you upload them, so give yourself plenty of time to get organized.
Examples of certified copies you’ll need to include:
- award certificates
- academic transcripts
- formal identity papers (e.g. your passport).
Documents in languages other than English will need to be translated. If you’re applying for a scholarship, please also check the specific supporting documents for that application.
- Course Code: 052305G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate of Marketing at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting and Law at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Commerce at Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma of Commerce at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of International Relations at Deakin University