Sports Science and Physiology Bsc
By studying an undergraduate degree in Sports Science and Physiology at the University of Leeds, you’ll gain an understanding of exercise concepts such as training, fitness, endurance and fatigue: from the molecular and cellular level to the cardiovascular and musculoskeletal systems.
The core disciplines of that the course covers are Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, Motor Control, Sport and Exercise Psychology.
Our integrated Masters offers you an additional year of specialist training. You’ll undertake an extended research project and study advanced research topics.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds