Master of Engineering Project Management
The Master of Engineering Project Management is the first of its kind in New Zealand. It's intended to attract a range of engineering professionals who want to advance their project management skills and further their career.
Leaders of 21st-century engineering companies need to be technically proficient individuals understanding design, funding, engineering, and assembly processes. They also need advanced communication skills and the ability to manage and motivate people in delivering engineering products.
The Master of Engineering Project Management offers an exciting career development opportunity for practicing engineering project managers aspiring to senior positions and provides recent graduate engineers with business and project management skills for modern engineering companies.
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Project managers
- Engineering managers
- Process management
- Managers/leaders of engineering business units
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
One of the following (or equivalent) with a B grade average or higher:
- Relevant four-year bachelor’s degree OR
- Relevant bachelor’s degree with honors OR
- Relevant postgraduate diploma
- Relevant project engineering or managerial professional experience approved by the Dean (or representative)
- Course Code: AK1317
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Architecture (Professional) at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of IT Project Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Construction Management at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Engineering at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Creative Technologies at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Master of Computer and Information Sciences at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)