Graduate Diploma in Design Strategies - ARG001
This graduate diploma by coursework takes a practice-led approach and provides you with an understanding of the theory and methodologies of applied design for developing innovative solutions for products, interfaces and services.
The course has a strong focus on social and global innovation and you will have access to opportunities to work directly with both government and private industry in Australia and abroad. You will graduate as a well-rounded design student, having also developed key skills in service design and interaction design along the way.
The University of Canberra is located in the suburb of Bruce in the Australian Capital Territory. Surrounded by Lake Ginnindera, the new suburb of Lawson, Radford college and residential housing, regular public buses can drop you right on campus. Open space, natural calm, tall trees and wildlife. Close to the city. Convenient to shopping. Great food, cool cafes, events and markets; a buzzing social hub with something for everyone. Student accommodation, an on-campus medical and counselling centre, the Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Public Hospital, Belconnen Shopping Mall and a variety of restaurants are all within walking distance.
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Design strategist
- Creative thinker and visualiser
- Design and project manager
- Design consultant
- Design studio manager
- Service designer
- Consumer experience and digital strategist
- Digital innovation manager
- Experiential designer
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have an undergraduate degree or equivalent as approved by the University Admissions Committee.
Students who have completed the Graduate Certificate in Design Strategies may apply and receive credit for the 3 Graduate Certificate (level G) units.
In making an offer to an applicant, the University will give consideration to a range of factors including English proficiency, academic record and/or employment experience.
For More Information Please Connect to Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 096394E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Communication - 351JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Academic Foundations - EDC201 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Diploma in Creative and Cultural Futures - ARG101 at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Sports Analytics - 363JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Social Media and Public Engagement - 271JA at University of Canberra
- Graduate Certificate in Heritage Materials Conservation - ARC102 at University of Canberra