Master of Information Technology
This course is designed to enable students to achieve a comprehensive and greater understanding of information technology in specialised technical or management areas. The wide range of specialisations allows students to tailor the course to satisfy their career development needs. Students with an undergraduate background in an information technologyrelated field are advised to consider the Master of Information Technology (Extension) ( C04296 ).
It is essential to keep IT knowledge and skills up to date. This course provides students with an enhanced understanding of the business context and technical developments shaping contemporary information and communications technology (ICT), and equips them to meet the challenges of working in the IT industry.
As a City campus, UTS not only offers a range of great services and facilities across our buildings, but across our vibrant, local precinct. For a snapshot of everything our campus and precinct has to offer - including where all the cafes are at UTS
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Depending on the major selected, career options include a wide variety of positions in the IT industry, including business intelligence expert, e-business developer, games developer, information systems manager, IT security analyst, IT security manager, ICT security analyst, IT security consultant, pen testing, IT project manager, movie animator, software architect, software quality/testing specialist and systems analyst.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree was completed with no more than 25 per cent of subjects failed.
Minimum English Language Requirement
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
- TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- AE5: Pass;
- PTE: 58-64;
- CAE: 176-184
- Course Code: 084256C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Information Systems (Advanced) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Information Systems at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Science in Internetworking at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Science in Internetworking (Extension) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Information Technology (Advanced) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)