Sociology with a Language BA (Hons)
If you want to develop your sociology knowledge and learn a language, this is the course for you.
Studying Sociology helps you to think critically about the social worlds we live in. At Sussex, you’re taught by expert researchers on diverse topics such as gender inequalities, identity, health care and globalisation.
Designing and carrying out your own research projects means that you develop practical and analytical skills surrounding research methodology.
Choose one language from Arabic, British Sign Language, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish, or you can choose to study English Language Teaching.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 30 - 32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex