Transport Planning MSc
If you are an ambitious social science, engineering or mathematics graduate, the internationally-recognised Transport Planning course will equip you with the tools to help address global challenges such as climate change mitigation and reduction through the development of safe and efficient city transport networks and mass public transport.
Be taught by academics with an international reputation whose research sets industry standards, on a course that has been designed in close collaboration with industry. This includes policy, travel behaviour, modelling, data analysis, land use planning, and public transport planning and management using research and evidence from around the world.
Use research models and tools developed by our staff that set industry standards around the world.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc at University of Leeds
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc at University of Leeds
- Petroleum Production Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Exploration Geophysics MSc at University of Leeds
- Chemical Process Engineering MSc at University of Leeds