BA (HONS) FASHION BRANDING WITH COMMUNICATION
This dynamic course will encourage you to take a creative approach to fashion branding with communication, and develop an individual practice that is underpinned by a social, cultural, political and ethical awareness of this global industry.
You will explore a diverse range of evolving theories and practices that underpin fashion branding, and have opportunities to develop skills in: creative direction and styling, image making, editorial copy, advertising, exhibition design and styling, fashion films, visual merchandising and experiential campaigns.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Career opportunities include creative direction, fashion branding, brand management, fashion buying, set building, fashion promotion, fashion advertising, marketing and PR, event management, styling, fashion editing and writing, concept development, curation, visual merchandising and social media management. Graduates may also progress to postgraduate study.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
We’re looking for students with the best potential to succeed - irrespective of their background. That’s why we welcome a wide range of qualifications and experience.
- 112 UCAS points from any combination of A Levels/ Extended Diploma/ Foundation Diploma. One qualification should be in a relevant subject.
- BBC from 3 A Levels.
- A minimum of Distinction and 2 Merits (DMM) from an Extended Diploma or a Merit from a UAL Extended Diploma.
- 112 UCAS points from a recognised Access to Higher Education course specialising in art and design with a minimum of 45 credits at level 3.
- All home applicants aged under 21 must have GCSE English at grade C/grade 4 or above, or English Functional Skills Level 2 at Pass. EU applicants must have a recognised equivalent, and international students must have a minimum IELTS overall score of 5.5, with no individual component below 5.5.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: W231
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A