Geography BA (Hons)
You'll cover a truly global range of issues, taught by experts. From migration and development, to conflict, inequality, geomorphology and climate change adaptation, we'll guide you as you develop your own sets of interests and expertise.
We also have an excellent choice of global field-trip destinations – recent trips include the Mojave Desert, Dubai, China and Greece. Even when you’re working closer to home, our setting – Brighton and the South Downs National Park – means you’ll learn both inside and outside the classroom.
Alongside your studies, get involved with the student-led prize-winning GeogSoc. It’s one of the largest societies on campus. They organise social events, trips abroad, talks from guest speakers as well as providing peer support.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex