Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
One of Australia’s most trusted professions.
At the University of Newcastle, you will gain the exceptional medical knowledge and training to be relied on by your community for sound medical advice and support on a wide range of health issues.
Pharmacy is an exciting and varied career. You'll learn to counsel people on the best use and management of medications and provide advice on the symptoms and treatment of common ailments. Your courses will teach you to prepare medications and educate the community on a variety of health and well-being matters. As a pharmacist, you have the chance to promote health awareness and contribute to a healthier society.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our pharmacy graduates are very employable and highly regarded. As a qualified pharmacist, you can choose from an array of interesting and rewarding career options. Take a look below for some common roles for pharmacy graduates.
- 3 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools..
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 079931D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science (Advanced) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Coastal and Marine Science at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Public and Community Health at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Psychological Science (Advanced) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (Joint Medical Program) at University of Newcastle