Bachelor of Nursing (EN Articulation Pathway)
The Bachelor of Nursing (EN Articulation Pathway) at The University of Notre Dame Australia places a strong emphasis on the nurse-patient relationship and is highly practical in its orientation. Designed for Enrolled Nurses who wish to upgrade their qualifications to become Registered Nurses this program will see you undertake a total of 800 hours practical nursing experience over the two years – far more than nursing programs at other universities. As a student you will be placed in appropriate hospital or heath care settings for your workplace experience.
Our foundation Campus is located in the historic West End of the port city of Fremantle, south of Perth. Housed within beautifully restored heritage buildings, it provides a ‘town university’ of great character. The iconic Campus is close to the Fremantle Harbour, cafe?s, shops and the famous ‘Cappuccino Strip’, and all major transport hubs.
The University’s Broome Campus provides a unique environment for students, offering practical learning opportunities and cultural awareness training, in the heart of Australia’s iconic Kimberley region.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The following careers are open to graduates of this program:
- Aged care
- Community nursing
- Critical care
- Mental health
- Medical and surgical nursing
- Nursing specialities
Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane:
Regular 2 years post study work visa for international students completing Bachelors and Masters degrees (minimum 92 weeks), 3 years for Masters by Research and 4 years for PhD. graduates
Other Locations (Regional centres and other regional areas):
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional
2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- India Senior School Certificate (ICSE) awarded by CBSE/CISCE/NIOS
> TIER 1 - 65% overall for best 4 academic subjects.
> TIER 2 - 75% overall for best 4 academic subjects.
> TIER 3 - 80% overall for best 4 academic subjects.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (awarded by State Boards except Punjab State Board)
> TIER 1 - 75% overall for best 4 academic subjects.
> TIER 2 - 80% overall for best 4 academic subjects.
> TIER 2 - 85% overall for best 4 academic subjects.
> Tier 1 refers to undergraduate programs in the following schools:
- School of Arts & Sciences
- School of Business
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Education (Sydney; Primary and Early Childhood programs, Fremantle)
> Tier 2 refers to undergraduate programs in the following schools:
- School of Education (Secondary degrees & double degrees, Fremantle)
>Tier 3 refers to undergraduate programs in the following schools:
- School of Law
- School of Physiotherapy
The minimum entry requirement is qualification as an Enrolled Nurse, current registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse and meeting RPL to Diploma HLT51607, HLT51612 or HLT54115. As a prospective student you must be able to demonstrate good verbal and written skills. The Diploma of Enrolled Nursing must be commenced and completed after Year 12, i.e. post-school leaving age.
Prerequisites for Nursing
You will need to complete:
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid course
- National Criminal Record check (domestic students) and Federal Police Check (international
- students) and
- Complete all immunisation requirements as set out by the West Australian Department of Health.
Further information is available in the School of Nursing Clinical Pack.
English language requirements
You must be able to demonstrate two years of full-time secondary, vocational or tertiary level of study in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or the United States of America. If you do not meet these requirements, you will need to sit the Academic
IELTS exam and achieve a score of at least 7.0 overall and 7.0 in each sub-section (reading, writing, listening and speaking) to qualify for entry into the Bachelor of Nursing (EN Articulation Pathway). This applies to Permanent Residents and Australian citizens whose first language is not English and have not completed two years full-time academic study in Australia. IELTS results will need to be verified by the Admissions Office before an offer of a place can be made. The Admissions Office reserves the right to ask for IELTS results from any applicant.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: 032049G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Environmental Management) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Biology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Nursing at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Philosophy) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Archaeology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Applied Psychology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia