Sociology BA (Hons)
Studying Sociology will help you to understand and think critically about the social worlds we live in. At Sussex, we are particularly interested in power, justice and equality.
You’re taught by experts in topics such as social justice, gender inequalities, identity, health care and migration. You are supported to develop your practical and analytical skills in research methodology, and this training will support you through your studies and your future career. In your final year, you design and carry out your own research project in the area that interests you – supported by one of our supervisors, all of whom are active researchers.
The community at Sussex is highly supportive, from the academics who teach on your course, to the active student-led Sociology society who run events including a regular series of discussions and debates.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 30 - 32 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- American Studies and Politics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Philosophy and English BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Literature BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics (with a study abroad year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- English Language and Linguistics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex