Theatre and Performance with Enterprise BA
Taught by the School of Performance and Cultural Industries and Leeds University Business School, this course will develop your knowledge and understanding of theatre and performance, and entrepreneurship.
You’ll develop your own practice in our professional theatre, stage@leeds, and have the chance to work outside the theatre with external partners and community groups.
You’ll also explore the role of theatre and performance in society over time, innovations in practice, performance design, arts management, cultural theory, performance technologies, composition and devising, and the impact of the cultural industries.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds