International Relations and Politics B.A
This course covers Central, Southern, and Eastern Europe, the EU, Asia (South), Africa and the Americas. Topics include international relations, governance, and public policy, political theory, and comparative politics.
First-year modules include Introduction to Political Analysis; An Introduction to the History of Western Political Thought; The Politics of Globalisation; Comparing Modern Polities and Introduction to Security Studies.
You can apply to spend your second year at a university in Europe, the USA, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore or Canada.
In the third year, you'll research and write a 12,000-word dissertation. You might choose a Work-Based Dissertation, which means you collaborate on a research project with an external partner - like a government department or an NGO - and write about that.
Also available as a four-year course with a year on work placement. Ask the department for details.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Accounting and Financial Management BA at The University of Sheffield
- International Business Management with Study Abroad B.A at The University of Sheffield
- Financial Mathematics B.Sc at The University of Sheffield
- Economics with Finance B.Sc at The University of Sheffield
- Economics and Politics B.A at The University of Sheffield
- Economics and Philosophy B.A at The University of Sheffield