Theology and Religious Studies BA
Understanding religion is vital in order to understand the world we live in. This degree allows you to explore a variety of approaches to religious traditions throughout time and across cultures – as well as their effects on public life.
Core modules will introduce you to the key themes and approaches in theology and the study of religion, as well as the importance of putting both into context.
This course also offers an impressive range of choice. We offer a wide variety of optional modules allowing you to study specific traditions from Christianity to South Asian religions, explore religion in modern Britain or Africa, philosophy of religion, sin, ethics or even sex and gender in a religious context.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds