MSc in Industrial Internet of Things
This course will prepare you to be creative and innovative in addressing challenges from the implementation of the Internet of Things, Industry 4.0 and Industry 5.0.
The modules you will study include Smart Sensors, Competitive and Reliability Engineering and Applied Artificial Intelligence. You will also complete creative and innovative design projects and an advanced research project. The course has been designed to create effective multi-disciplinary engineers who have acquired the necessary creative, technical and research skills to work within the broad spectrum of modern industry.
The course will develop your understanding of key aspects of the industrial internet of things, and explore how they fit into the context of the full range of industrial sectors and rapidly developing everyday applications. This course will also provide you with the opportunity to address the challenges, problems, and solutions involved in the industrial internet of things in the modern industry.
You will have the chance to work as both an individual and as part of a team on projects and topics including artificial intelligence, smart industrial robots, sensing and embedded systems, smart mechanical systems and products, intelligent industrial inspection, biomedical application, and surgical robotics.
The Park Campus
With connections to the likes of the BBC, HSBC, Microsoft and Spotify, it’s no wonder that this stunning campus attracts students from all over the globe
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Postgraduate taught degrees
Looking for postgraduate taught degrees?
A taught degree will allow you to develop the vocational skills and knowledge you need to either enter a specialist field or to climb the career ladder.?
View our postgraduate taught degrees?
- Accounting, Finance, and Law
- Allied Health Professions
- Applied Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Business, Entrepreneurship and Financial Management
- Communications and Journalism
- Countryside and Community
- Creative Computing
- Engineering Technologies
- Environmental and Biological Sciences
- Film and Television
- Literary and Critical Studies
- Marketing, Events, and Law
- Music and Media
- Performing Arts and Production
- Psychological Sciences
- Religious, Philosophical and Historical Studies
- Social Sciences
- Social Work and Social Care
- Sports Leadership, Education and Society
- Technical and Applied Computing
- 2 years PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- At least a 2.2 honors degree or equivalent in a business-related subject from a UK university or equivalent institution
- Or at least a 2.2 in an equivalent graduate-level qualification in a business-related subject from an overseas university or equivalent institution
- A comparable postgraduate or professional qualification in a business-related subject from a recognized higher education institution
- EU and international students need IELTS 6.0 overall (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent
Successful completion of a 3 or 4-year bachelor's degree with a minimum of 55-60% from a reputable university. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Successful completion of a 4 year Bachelor's Degree from a recognized public or private university with a minimum GPA of 2.5 GPA from a public university and 2.7 from a private university. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Successful completion of a 4-year Bachelor's degree with a minimum 65% OR 3 year Bachelor's degree PLUS a Masters's degree with 65%. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree (Special or Honours) with GPA 3.0 / Second Class Lower. Please note that some courses may require higher entry requirements. Applicants are advised to check the course page, and/or conditions stated in the offer letter.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Mechatronics Engineering MSc at University of Gloucestershire
- Landscape Architecture (Conversion) MA at University of Gloucestershire
- Landscape Architecture MA at University of Gloucestershire
- Industrial Control Engineering MSc at University of Gloucestershire
- Game Development MSc at University of Gloucestershire
- Engineering Management MSc at University of Gloucestershire