Bachelor of Development Studies / Bachelor of Business
The Bachelor of Development Studies provides opportunities to study the causes and consequences of unequal development and assess policy options for a more equitable and sustainable future. The Bachelor of Business explores all aspects of the contemporary business environment. The combined program builds on interdisciplinary understandings of uneven development and business practice and has a practical orientation, with students learning from case studies of uneven development and real business situations in Australia and internationally.
Students will pursue one of 4 interdisciplinary majors in the Bachelor of Development Studies:
- Cultures and Citizenship
- Environmental Sustainability
- Globalisation and Economic Development and
- Urban and Regional Development
Students will also pursue a complementary Bachelor of Business major:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Governance, Policy and Political Economy
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Leadership and Management
- Sports Management
- Tourism Management
The Development Studies component of this combined program is offered from the Newcastle - Callaghan campus. The Business component of this combined program is offered from the Newcastle - City location.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 3 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools..
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 095145G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Music at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Visual Communication Design (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Music (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Fine Art (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Development Studies (Honours) at University of Newcastle