History and History of Art BA
Combine the study of History with History of Art to develop a critical understanding of history and the ways in which art has been produced and received over time.
Core modules will introduce you to historiography and working with primary sources, helping you to develop valuable skills and knowledge. You’ll also gain a broad understanding of key approaches and methods in art, such as learning to read an image rather than simply seeing it.
You’ll benefit from a wide range of optional modules to pursue topics that interest you, from the fall of Rome to the 20th century and the US to India. Our modules across cultural studies and museum studies will ensure you gain a wide range of transferable skills that are very attractive to employers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds