Healthcare Science (Audiology) BSc
Audiology is the science of hearing and balance and their associated disorders. It’s a varied and expanding discipline, involving aspects of biological sciences, psychology, physics and electronics, speech and language development and social science.
As an audiologist you will be involved in the diagnosis of and rehabilitation of patients, allowing you to develop relationships with your patients and see the benefits they get from your care. Audiologists must be able to communicate with people of all ages and combine logical thinking and a scientific approach with a caring and patient-focused attitude.
We offer excellent clinical placement experiences across our region which provide opportunities for you to experience the varied work of an audiologist.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds